Hong Kong - San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival 2014
Join us again for the 3rd Annual HK-SF Int'l Ocean Film Festival. This year we will have a warm-up event on April 29th at iSquare in Tsim Sha Tsui, with the main events to be held from May 6th - May 11th. Stay tuned for more information, with ticket sales starting from the end of March on this page.
Award winning film's from this year's San Francisco Int'l Ocean Film Festival include:
- Short animation: Ain't No Fish (USA/UK) – Winner of the Directors Award at the San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival
- Adventure film: Defeating Oceans Seven (Austria) – Winner of the Adventure Award at the San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival
- Short animation: Losing Nemo (Netherlands) – Winner of the Animation Award at the San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival
- Short documentary: The Sunnydale Kids (USA) – Winner of the Golden Gate Award at the San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival
- Short film: The Whale Story (USA) – Winner of the Short Film Award at the San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival
Other films include Blackfish, Planet Ocean and many more.
Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from XING EVENTS
We are also excited to announce are partner this year, the Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation who will be creating our 2nd annual Ocean Art Walk along the Stanley Waterfront. This event will include outdoor sculptures of ocean related topics, with a theme of "The Ocean and You" The sculptures will be displayed in Stanley from April 12th - May 4th, and this is an exhibit not to be missed! Tours will be held on each weekend from 11am-12:30pm and 2pm - 3:30pm, with dance performances at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm on April 13th, 19th and 20th.
For a sample of the films from last year, have a look at the HK-SF International Ocean Film Festival 2013 Trailer below. Films to be shown will be posted by early March at film summaries page. Or, follow us on Twitter and Facebook!