The Conscious Festival - Earth Day Hong Kong- Date: April 20, 2018. Hong Kong
The Conscious Festival is Hong Kong’s biggest Earth Day event - "The Earth is Back," which covers three days from April 20-22, 2018. "The UnConference" is an all day business conference with leaders from industry speaking about how brands can move into the circular economy, and make new business, by thinking and acting sustainably. We hope that you and your colleagues can take part. Thanks to Green is the New Black for organizing this great event!
With speakers from SAP, Philips, H&M, Ellen Macarthur Foundation, Ocean Recovery Alliance, Project Moon Hut, dive into:
- Using space to change the way we live on earth
- Understanding what is circularity in business
- Waste to wonder – goods of today as the resources of tomorrow
- Unclocking data to solve some of world’s most pressing issues
- Priming your work culture for innovation
- Making sustinability communications ‘sexy’
See the agenda and register here using the code IMCONSCIOUS to get 15% off.
Our HK Ocean In Motion Film Festival will be the first night as well. http://bit.ly/OceanInMotion_Earth, with a reception and wines sponsored by La Cabane at 6:30, and the films starting at 7:00pm, all at PMQ on Aberdeen Street in Central, Hong Kong. Click here for tickets.
- the UNCONFERENCE - https://greenisthenewblack.asia/festival/#unconference-tab
- FB Event Page - https://tinyurl.com/GITNB2018HK
- Socials - Our social pages: Facebook, Instagram @GITNBasia, Twitter, @GITNBasia and our official #’s are #LittleGreenSteps #LiveMoreConsciously